Well, yes, but it does not have to be! With advanced and affordable payroll software in South Africa, you can now invest in one of your company’s most important departments. Everyone knows that the human resources of a company is the business’s most valuable asset and as such should receive due consideration.
Many businesses are turning to either outsourcing their payroll services or investing in payroll software to relieve the burden of managing payrolls for the company. With so many software providers available today it has become even more affordable to invest in an adequate and reliable software suite.
Benefits of Payroll Software
There are many benefits to using payroll software, such as the following:
- Avoid SARS penalties: Many small businesses are subjected to thousands in late or incorrect filings and payments to SARS. Investing in the correct payroll software will completely eliminate the possibility of this ever happening again.
- Convenience: Your payroll software will track everything for you, from employees’ sick pay and holiday time accrued to UIF payments that you have to make.
- Forecasting: With adequate payroll software you will be able to generate expenditure reports at the click of a button. Should you consider hiring someone, you will instantly be able to see what another salary will mean for your bottom line.
- User friendly applications: You will not have to negotiate complicated regulations or complex tax brackets with payroll software, as it was designed to be user friendly and practically intuitive for the inexperienced payroll officer.
- Backing up: The software will also allow you to backup all your work so that you are not at the mercy of power outages or temperamental PCs.
For a practical and affordable payroll software in South Africa, contact CRS for their fantastic software solutions.
Contact CRS for Payroll Software