Contact us now!
Nov/Dec 2017View Article
Newsletter Sign Up!
Enter your details below...
December 11 /2017
On Tuesday 28 November this year, another milestone was reached within the context of South Africa’s ever-evolving labour law. It was on this day that the Labour Laws Amendment Bill, introduced as a private member’s Bill by the African Christian Democratic Party in November 2015, was passed in the National Assembly. Why a milestone I hear you ask? Well, the most significant aspect of the Bill is that it allows for all parents (including fathers, same-sex couples, adoptive and surrogate parents) to access leave. The Basic Conditions of Employment Act (BCEA) currently provides that an employee who is the father of the child may take three days family responsibility leave when that employee’s child is born. The family responsibility leave is paid for by the...comment
November 17 /2017
Benefit from CRS Integrated HR Payroll solution You may have heard this a few times, but the market today is absolutely clear about the benefits of integrated solutions- especially when it comes to critical business functions like HR and Payroll. Many businesses today are embracing the realities of digital transformation and this means having to enhance operations by radically improving systems. We are just as clear in our message: the benefits of moving to an integrated HR solution outweigh the cost of investment many times over. When it comes to people management, we have the experience and expertise to be able to guarantee benefits of our integrated solution. These advantages include overall improved efficiency and day-to-day operations control, optimal turnaround time on employee/manager queries,...comment
In the News
- November– 'Embracing integrated HR systems’
- November– 'Employers shooting themselves in the foot over gender gap’
- October– 'Swaziland looks to SOR approach for enhanced HCM’
- October– 'Substantively fair discipline?’
- September– 'Mental health gaining recognition in SA’s workplace’
- September– 'Progressive employment equity – the ins and outs of reality for business’
- August– 'Employers not following LRA in managing discipline’
- August– 'Why Customer Experience Management will make its mark on SA business’
- July– 'Sick leave abuse rendering SA businesses unwell’
- July– 'Foreigners looking for work in Angola - take note’
- June– 'CRS Technologies offers something in HR others cannot’
- May– 'Why South African employers must heed advances in workplace compensation regulation’
- May– 'CRS Technologies hires SA’s future tech talent’
- April– 'Job market more aligned to needs of the disabled - CRS Technologies’