Comprehensive solutions for payroll practitioners
Payroll practitioners need solutions to improve and streamline the payroll process, as this helps a business run more efficiently. As your business grows, so will the amount of responsibility and logistics involved with payroll tasks, and CRS’ payroll solutions are customised to accommodate your business needs and help you implement cost-effective measures within your payroll department.
If you are a payroll practitioner, you may be trying to figure out the best way to handle some or all of the following challenges:
• Legislation impacting payroll
• Labour laws affecting payroll
• Payroll compliance and controls
• Employee benefits
• Education in Payroll
• Other areas of interest for the payroll professional
The payroll department can be considered the heart of your business, as it affects every member of your staff. You want your payroll department to be well-run and well-managed, and CRS’ payroll technologies can help you achieve maximum payroll efficiency and performance.
CRS offers comprehensive payroll solutions so you won’t have to spend time worrying about possible accounting errors that can throw all of your books off balance. When it comes to the payroll there’s no room for errors, and a balance that is off by just a few cents can cause you timely setbacks.
Avoid unnecessary mistakes by using CRS’ payroll outsourcing services, including:
- Processing, reconciliation and submission of SARS Year End & EMP 501
- Dedicated Payroll Consultants & Administrators
- Package structuring
- Payroll Processing & validations
- Produce sealed or electronic Pay Slips
- Management & Standard Payroll Reports
- Reports for reconciliation of payments to statutory authorities
- Statutory payments : PAYE , UIF and SDL via SARS E-Filing
Payroll solutions throughout Africa
CRS offers payroll solutions for countries throughout Africa, including Ivory Coast, Libya, Algeria, Morocco, Cameroon, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Kenya, Nigeria, Namibia, Botswana, Swaziland, Lesotho and Mozambique.
To learn more about how CRS can benefit payroll practitioners, contact us today!