A survey conducted in recent years indicated some of the biggest challenges faced by the manufacturing industry frequently came down to the same thing: Human Resources. A shortage of skilled work force, wage disputes, unsatisfying work environments, to lack of motivation, all contribute to the problems many business owners face.
Many successful manufacturers discovered the only way to improve their work force was to implement comprehensive Payroll and HR solutions, which would have the following benefits:
- Change management – essential in an ever changing industry and economy.
- Training and development – building staff capacity and capabilities to achieve full potential.
- Recruitment – being able to recruit suitable skilled staff through trained experts.
- Employer/employee relations – improved relations as both are connected through a mutual party.
- Long term benefits – employee benefits, such as Pension Funds, encourages employment.
- Communication – effective communication promotes a healthy company environment and growth.
- Productivity – productivity improves when employees feel that they are contributing as part of a team.
- Decision making – rapid and accurate decisions can be made due to easily accessible information.
- Reporting – performance can be measured and tracked on various levels through simplified reporting in electronic format.
- Time Management – time management can be efficiently managed which influences profitability.
With other factors influencing the manufacturing industry, such as global competition, import and production costs on the rise, properly managed Human Resources can be the difference between success and failure in a company.
We at CRS HR & Payroll Solutions pride ourselves on the fact that we offer the most comprehensive solutions to Human Resources and Remuneration challenges in South Africa. Contact us today to find out about the many benefits our Services and Products have to offer.