Ever since the 1800s, mining has shaped South Africa’s future – and leading human resources solutions are the ideal contribution to stable future growth.
As the world’s largest producer of chrome, vanadium, manganese, platinum and vermiculite and the second largest producer of rutile, zirconium, ilmenite and palladium, our mining industry is an anchor for many secondary industries as well as a massive contributor to the employment and economic wealth of the country. As such, these businesses require tailored human resource solutions that meet their exact requirements and service critical areas efficiently and cost-effectively.
At CRS, we offer comprehensive HR solutions to address industry-specific concerns. Of our solutions tailored to the mining industry, we offer services that ensure mining concerns are:
- Compliant with strict labour legislation
- Compliant with top safety regulations
- Empowering HR staff with cutting-edge communications tools and software solutions
- Able to complete payroll, recruitment, pay structure, job performance management and other administrative tasks efficiently and effectively
- Able to operate their Human Resources Department with uniform efficiency and competency
- Compliant with industry HR best practises
At CRS, our aim is to supply businesses with the latest in high-quality, innovative software solutions and train HR staff to fully utilise these tools for maximum productivity and compliance with operational best practises. Our end-to-end Human Resource Management and Remuneration Solutions can be implemented in separate modules to meet specific requirements or implemented in a phased approach. Contact us today to find out more