MOBILE EMPLOYEE SELF-SERVICE
Employee interaction at its best
myWorkday is a mobile application that enables employees to interact quickly and easily with all the human capital solutions in their organisation.
- Dashboards display manager, payroll administrator and employee-related information, including leave, salaries and overtime, as well as visual statistics on salary structures for managers to manage their employees, payroll statistics, current expenses, salary run status and exceptions.
- Employee overview provides status on employee leave requests and expenses.
- Comprehensive employee biographical information, including name, surname, address, gender, marital status, ID number validation, passport details and date of birth, as well as ID and passport photo capabilities.
- Payroll overview provides status on current pay runs and sub-runs, including exceptions.
- Payroll activation allows payroll administrators to view and start pay runs if not automatically set to process.
- Employees can view current and historic payslips.
- Facilitates employee travel and expense claims.
- Facilitates the online application, approval and management of employee leave.
- Delivery of employee training material and related information.
- Employees can assess their own job performance.
- Employee self-service is facilitated from one central location.
- View accurate and up-to-date employee performance assessment across the enterprise.
- A platform to optimise employee capabilities: engage with employees, set up role-based outcomes, allow employees to assess their own job performance, create ad hoc projects and assess individual and team performance.
- Advance validation of all data through a central location improves the quality of employee data.
- Integration to employee self-evaluation (Engage) and health and safety (SHERQ) applications.
- Integration to any human capital application utilised by the employer.