Businesses are increasingly outsourcing non-core activities such as payroll to improve efficiency, reduce operating expenses and alleviate risk.
CRS’s payroll bureau enables companies to manage and plan their payroll costs, secure employee benefits and avoid the unnecessary purchase of new payroll technology.
Our portfolio of specialised compensation and remuneration services includes:
- Reviewing current remuneration policies and actioning changes
- Evaluating jobs and redefining job descriptions
- Analysing current company structures against market data
- Implementing, correcting and communicating policy changes
Companies rely on CRS’s team of dedicated payroll consultant and administrators to:
- Generate weekly, fortnightly or monthly pay runs
- Produce standard payroll reports
- Generate security-sealed payslips
- Ensure electronic payment of salaries and third-party creditors
- Oversee statutory submissions
- Submit annual reconciliations
- Process employee tax certificates
Outsourcing the payroll function to CRS’s Payroll Bureau enables the payroll manager to trim departmental overheads and rethink infrastructural investment without impacting staff efficiency.
Ensuring legislative compliance
Tax authorities are more meticulous than ever before, and legislative compliance is critical to the growth and success of any business.
CRS has a deep understanding of the inherent complexities of tax and related frameworks.
CRS’s centre of expertise comprises a highly respected team of consultants who oversee statutory compliance, unravel the jargon and keep decision-makers informed and protected on an up-to-the minute basis.